Gold and diamonds
At Helgstrand Jewellery, we strive to help minimize world mining and improve working conditions. Therefore, our gold is carefully selected from suppliers, who can guarantee the above.
As regards to the question if any human rights are being abused or criminal activities financed by the processing of gold, our supplier of gold makes clear on the basis of the Responsible Gold Guidance of the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association), that gold and gold bullion from them are accorded the status “Good Delivery”. They comply with the requirements of the LBMA’s Responsible Gold Guidance.
How do our customers benefit from this status?
When customers purchase or process jewellery from Helgstrand Jewellery, they know:
- That the gold does not originate from primary sources (mines)
- That the gold is obtained exclusively from secondary sources, i.e. from scrap (jewellery, industrial waste, dental gold, etc.)
- That the sources of supply have been clearly documented and verified
This means that with gold jewellery from Helgstrand Jewellery:
- No human rights are violated (e.g. through child labour)
- No criminal activities are financed (money laundering, tax evasion)